POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Bumble and Bee Policies
1. We ask for a 3 hour minimum with a sitter.
2. For Holidays, there will be an up-charge per hour. Please contact us for more information.
3. Please give 24-hour notice for cancellations. Otherwise, we will bill you for a minimum of 3 hours of services to compensate the sitter.
4. Due to the high volume of requests for babysitters, we are unable to provide full-time nannies at this time. Please keep your requests for casual babysitting opportunities.
5. By using our service, you agree not to seek additional services from our sitters (past or present) without going through Bumble and Bee. Violation of this will result in a fee equivalent to industry standards.
6. We will gladly help with overnight care - contact us to inquire about overnight rates.
Bumble and Bee is a membership-based service. Memberships are $40 for the year
or $8 service fee
Membership offers you access to over 40 qualified, CPR certified, and vetted-sitters, a licensed and insured service, convenient payment system, and quality customer care.
All payments go directly through Bumble and Bee. We will email an invoice via PayPal that will allow you to pay with a card after the services are completed. (See Potential Fees for violation of payment process)
2. For families who live more than 15 miles away from our general location of the UNF area, we ask that you compensate traveling fees ($0.50 per mile). For example: 20 miles from UNF = $10
3. A small fee of $20 for up to one hour will be applied to any requested meetings with a sitter before services.
4. Any families you refer who book a service with us, we will discount your next babysitting service! (So let us know who sent you/who you sent!)
5. If payment was made to sitter directly, you are agreeing to still be charged for the cost of the service fees + any additional amount that was not paid in full to the service/sitter (as found in our pricing sheet).